Did you know?
- Exercise is an effective, but often underestimated , treatment for the symptoms of mild to moderate depression.
- Any form of exercise can help depression.
- To get the most benefit you should exercise for at least 30 minutes 3 times a week. If you are a beginner, build up to this. Even a little exercise is better than none.
- Unlike antidepressants, exercise in not chemically addictive.
- Exercise can increase self-esteem and help you sleep better, an important factor for people with depression.